Our members provide a comprehensive service encompassing all of the areas of road traffic law providing expert and effective advice and representation, in an area of law that is highly technical, complex and often misunderstood. Direct access can be provided in appropriate cases.
Members appear at all levels from the Magistrates Court up to the Divisional Court and Appellate Courts.
Advice and representation is also provided for special reasons arguments, exceptional hardship applications in relation to totting-up disqualification and new driver provisions.
- Death by dangerous driving
- Death by careless driving
- Drink driving offences and failure to provide a specimen
- Drunk in charge offences
- Driving whilst under the influence of drugs
- Dangerous and careless driving
- Document Offences
- Driving without Insurance
- Heavy Goods and Passenger Vehicle licensing
- Mobile phone offences
- Speeding offences
- Totting Up