Our members provide a comprehensive service encompassing all of the areas of road traffic law providing expert and effective advice and representation, in an area of law that is highly technical, complex and often misunderstood. Direct access can be provided in appropriate cases.
Members appear at all levels from the Magistrates Court up to the Divisional Court and Appellate Courts.
Advice and representation is also provided for special reasons arguments, exceptional hardship applications in relation to totting-up disqualification and new driver provisions.
25 March 2020
COVID-19 & 5KBW
CORONAVIRUS UPDATE FROM 5KBW: The health and...
1 November 2019
5KBW awarded Crime Set of the Year at Chambers UK Bar Awards
We are absolutely delighted to announce that Chambers...
- Death by dangerous driving
- Death by careless driving
- Drink driving offences and failure to provide a specimen
- Drunk in charge offences
- Driving whilst under the influence of drugs
- Dangerous and careless driving
- Document Offences
- Driving without Insurance
- Heavy Goods and Passenger Vehicle licensing
- Mobile phone offences
- Speeding offences
- Totting Up