Caitlin commenced pupillage in 2019 under the supervision of Charlotte Newell. She is currently supervised by Martin Hooper.
Caitlin accepts instructions in all areas of criminal proceedings, including Youth Court, Magistrates Court and Crown Court proceedings. She has undertaken vulnerable witness and youth court training.
- Criminal Bar Association
- South Eastern Circuit
- Women in Criminal Law
- CPS Advocate Panel for General Crime at Level 1
- History, University of Oxford
- Graduate Diploma in Law, University of West England
- Bar Professional Training Course, University of West England
Scholarsips and Prizes
- The Bristol Law School Prize for best performance on the BPTC